Google Is Near Resistance
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $678.87. The stock ended the trading session at just $677.18, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
Google's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $562.09 and by the resistance level at $678.87; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Google. However, as the stock pulls back towards $562.09 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $678.87 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
- The Range Is Tightening in Google
- Google Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Attunity to Participate on Big Data Panel at the Cowen and Company 41st Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on May 30th 2013
Apex Affinity Selects Elsevier's Gold Standard Drug Database
Elsevier Launches Genomics Data App in Collaboration with Illumina
Elsevier and Russian Ministry of Education and Science Announce 2013 Scopus Award Winners
Elsevier Announces Collaboration with The Geological Society of America To Add Over 60,000 Maps to Geofacets Research Tool
Perfect World Unveils New 3D Fantasy MMORPG "Holy King" in its Pipeline
Boeing Showcases BBJ 3 for the First Time at EBACE 2013
AUO Publishes 65-inch Full HD OLED Panel Technology Paper at SID Display Week