Google Is Close to Resistance
Published on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 09:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $678.87. The stock ended the trading session at just $677.25, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
Google's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $562.09 and by the resistance level at $678.87; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Google. However, as the stock pulls back towards $562.09 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $678.87 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
- The Range Is Tightening in Google
- Google Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Bullish Configuration 50 Above 200 Day
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Below 50 and Above the 200 Day
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Trading Above Both Moving Averages - With 50 day below the 200
Stocks Near Support
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Above 50 and Below The 200
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Tours: You have Different tour options from local Tibet travel agency!
Time and Gems Offers Buyers the Largest Collection of Rolex Watches Yet
Global and China Molybdenum Industry Share, Size, Trends, Market Analysis Report 2012-2015 - Now Available at MarketResearchReports
Reign In Spain: Jamie Bestwick Takes Record 8th Straight X Games Gold Medal In BMX Vert
Uniquity Builders Offering Top 5 Tips for Kitchen Remodeling on a Budget
New Xbox 360 Holiday Console Bundles Available at SportsFanPlayground.com
New York OB/GYN Associates Announces Free Pregnancy Testing to Support Women With the Safest Abortion Options
Tbdress.com Is Offering Exclusive Discounts To Its Members: Wedding Dresses, Wedding Accessories, Flower Girl Dresses, And More.