Amgen Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Friday, 31 August 2012 06:12 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) closed the trading day at $83.15, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $79.18. Amgen's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) develops, manufactures, and markets human therapeutics based on cellular and molecular biology. The company concentrates on the areas of hematology, cancer, infectious disease, endocrinology, neurobiology, and inflammation.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $75.70 and calculated resistance at $85.28. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Amgen should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines