Approaching Resistance: Oracle
Published on Friday, 31 August 2012 07:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $32.30. The stock ended the trading session at just $31.17, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) supplies software for enterprise information management. The Company offers databases and relational servers, application development, and enterprise business applications.
Oracle's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $29.07 and by the resistance level at $32.30; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Oracle. However, as the stock pulls back towards $29.07 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $32.30 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines