Cisco Is Close to the 200 Day Moving Average
Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 07:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 4th (TradersHuddle.com) -Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) closed the trading session at $19.08 near its 200 day moving average set at $18.47. Cisco's price action is just above this key support level, grabbing traders' attention for a possible trading opportunity.
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company's Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions, home networks and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company's solutions transport data, voice, and video between networks and computers around the world. Cisco was founded in 1984 and its headquartered in San Jose, CA.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, places calculated support at $14.96 and resistance at $19.39. These levels will provide insight for the stock's latest price dynamics.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Cisco will look for evidence of buying near the 200 day moving average, before opening the position as close as possible to this key technical level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the calculated support and resistance levels for insights on other key levels that might have an effect on future price movements.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,949.37 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲19.38 (0.11%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,102.95 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲4.09 (0.19%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,862.57 Trade time:4:37PM EDT Value change:▲19.90 (0.41%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington