Cisco Is Close to the 200 Day Moving Average
Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 07:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 4th (TradersHuddle.com) -Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) closed the trading session at $19.08 near its 200 day moving average set at $18.47. Cisco's price action is just above this key support level, grabbing traders' attention for a possible trading opportunity.
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company's Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions, home networks and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company's solutions transport data, voice, and video between networks and computers around the world. Cisco was founded in 1984 and its headquartered in San Jose, CA.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, places calculated support at $14.96 and resistance at $19.39. These levels will provide insight for the stock's latest price dynamics.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Cisco will look for evidence of buying near the 200 day moving average, before opening the position as close as possible to this key technical level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the calculated support and resistance levels for insights on other key levels that might have an effect on future price movements.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com