New York, September 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE:CRM) are trading very close to calculated support at $142.13 with price action closing at just $144.73 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Salesforce.com's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $142.13 and by the resistance level at $151.97, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Salesforce.com's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $151.97 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE:CRM) supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines