Is Salesforce.com Closing in to Support?
Published on Thursday, 06 September 2012 07:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE:CRM) are trading very close to calculated support at $142.13 with price action closing at just $144.73 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Salesforce.com's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $142.13 and by the resistance level at $151.97, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Salesforce.com's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $151.97 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE:CRM) supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines