Jabil Circuit Is Near Resistance
Published on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 06:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $22.91. The stock ended the trading session at just $22.30, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) is an electronic manufacturing services provider for international electronics companies in the communications, personal computer, peripheral, consumer, and automotive markets.
Jabil's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $20.61 and by the resistance level at $22.91; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Jabil Circuit. However, as the stock pulls back towards $20.61 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $22.91 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Jabil Circuit Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Jabil Circuit Broke Resistance
- Close to the 200 Day Moving Average: Jabil Circuit
- Is Jabil Circuit Ready for a Break Out?
- Is Jabil Circuit Expecting a Break Out?
- Jabil Circuit Is in a Tight Range between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as Jabil Circuit Breaks Resistance
- Approaching Resistance: Jabil Circuit
- Trading the Setup In Jabil Circuit
- Jabil Circuit Is Close to Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Appoints Mark Mondello CEO; To Start March 1 2013 - Benzinga
- For Jabil, The Price Is Right, But The Timing Is Uncertain (JBL, AAPL, RIMM, FLEX) - Investopedia
- Lighting Science Group Realigns Manufacturing Operations - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Reduces PT to $26 on Jabil Circuit on Margin-Pressuring Apple Ramp - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jabil Circuit Posts Drop In FQ4 Profit, Issues Downbeat FQ1 Forecast - Benzinga
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (JBL) - TheStreet.com
- Jabil Circuit Will Offer $500M Senior notes - Benzinga
- Value Is Value When It Comes To Jabil - Investopedia
- Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL): Today's Featured Technology Winner - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Pfizer Setting up for a Break Out?
Quanta Services Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Trading Idea: What to Expect with Petrobras Breaking Support
Las Vegas Sands Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Trading Idea: Key levels for QUALCOMM
International Paper Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:53PM EDT Value change:▼12.67 (-0.08%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.51 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼4.84 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.88 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
UTStarcom Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Mood Media announces board approval of advance notice by-law
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. CEO Scott D. Peters Interviewed on TheStreet.com
AsiaInfo-Linkage Inc. Sells Interests in Two Contractually Controlled Entities
Enerplus Announces Cash Dividend for June 2013
Sinovac Beijing Obtains China GMP Certificate Under the New GMP Guidelines
Gold Fields Limited: Talas Copper Gold Project
InterOil And Pacific LNG Group Enter Into Exclusive Negotiations With ExxonMobil On Development Of The Elk And Antelope Resource