JetBlue Airways Is Near Resistance
Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 06:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ:JBLU) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $5.25. The stock ended the trading session at just $5.09, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ:JBLU) provides nonstop passenger flight service.The airline is based in New York and uses John F. Kennedy Airport as its main hub. The company flies to various international destinations and in the United States.
JetBlue's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $4.76 and by the resistance level at $5.25; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for JetBlue Airways. However, as the stock pulls back towards $4.76 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $5.25 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines