U.S. Bancorp Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 07:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB) closed the trading day at $34.60, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $33.72. U.S. Bancorp's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB) is a diversified financial services company that provides lending and depository services, and cash management. The Company also provides credit card services, mortgage banking, insurance, brokerage, and leasing. U.S Bancorp operates in the Midwest and Western United States.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $28.58 and calculated resistance at $35.15. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on U.S. Bancorp should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines