Approaching Support: Oracle
Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 07:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) finished near calculated support at $30.57.
The enterprise information management software provider closed at $30.58 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Oracle's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $30.57 and by the resistance level at $32.79.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Oracle's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $32.79 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?