Reference Points for Walgreen
Published on Monday, 15 October 2012 05:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) closed the trading day at $35.94, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $35.80. Walgreen's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) operates retail drugstores that offer a wide variety of prescription and non-prescription drugs, as well as general merchandise. The Company operates stores throughout the United States. the company also offers health services, including primary and acute care, wellness, pharmacy and disease management services.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $28.53 and calculated resistance at $37.35. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Walgreen should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines