New York, October 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) closed the session at $15.88, near the 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $15.48 and $15.43 respectively. Yahoo's price action is above these important levels, which could materialize into a trading opportunity.
Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) is a global Internet media company that offers Internet services to users, advertisers, publishers, and developers worldwide. The company owns and operates online properties and services and provides its advertising offerings and access to Internet users through its distribution network of third-party entities, as well as offers marketing services to advertisers and publishers. Yahoo owns the second largest internet search engine and provides email services to its users.
Although, the price action is above these moving averages, it's important to highlight that the 50 day moving average is currently above the 200 day moving average. This signals that the stock is not technically broken from the long side and buying the dip strategy might be the best setup to follow.
The peaks and troughs algorithm show calculated support at $14.65 and calculated resistance at $16.38. These levels should also be evaluated by traders when planning their next move, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
If traders want to establish a position on ".$shcompname." they need to do it as close to the moving averages as possible. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm, not forgetting that if the stock had a wild move outside its range, it could take a few days for it to establish fresh support and resistance levels.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems