Buying the Dip on Yahoo!?
Published on Monday, 15 October 2012 06:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) closed the session at $15.88, near the 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $15.48 and $15.43 respectively. Yahoo's price action is above these important levels, which could materialize into a trading opportunity.
Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) is a global Internet media company that offers Internet services to users, advertisers, publishers, and developers worldwide. The company owns and operates online properties and services and provides its advertising offerings and access to Internet users through its distribution network of third-party entities, as well as offers marketing services to advertisers and publishers. Yahoo owns the second largest internet search engine and provides email services to its users.
Although, the price action is above these moving averages, it's important to highlight that the 50 day moving average is currently above the 200 day moving average. This signals that the stock is not technically broken from the long side and buying the dip strategy might be the best setup to follow.
The peaks and troughs algorithm show calculated support at $14.65 and calculated resistance at $16.38. These levels should also be evaluated by traders when planning their next move, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
If traders want to establish a position on ".$shcompname." they need to do it as close to the moving averages as possible. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm, not forgetting that if the stock had a wild move outside its range, it could take a few days for it to establish fresh support and resistance levels.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines