Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Yamana Gold
Published on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 05:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) are trading very close to calculated support at $18.35 with price action closing at just $18.75 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Yamana's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $18.35 and by the resistance level at $19.82, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Yamana's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $19.82 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) is a Canadian-based gold producer with gold production, development stage properties, expoloration properties, and land positions in Brazil, Chile, Mexico, and Colombia. Yamana prodcued 1.05 million of gold equivalent ounces (GEO) in 2010. It has 4 development projects in Mexico and Brazil, expected to add 440,000 GEO.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines