Express Scripts Broke Support
Published on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 06:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX) closed the trading session at $61.96 below calculated support at $62.00. The stock broke long setups, prompting the bulls to worry that this move might give the bears the upper hand.
Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX) is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company. The Company serves managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans.
Express Scripts stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $62.00 and resistance at $65.24; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $62.00 will remain in focus as Express Scripts price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in Express Scripts can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $62.00. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines