Lululemon near Support
Published on Thursday, 25 October 2012 06:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) are trading very close to calculated support at $66.86 with price action closing at just $69.25 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Lululemon's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $66.86 and by the resistance level at $76.34, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Lululemon's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $76.34 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines