MetroPCS Is in a Very Tight Range
Published on Thursday, 15 November 2012 07:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS) closed the trading session at $10.17 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $9.80 and the calculated resistance is set at $10.37.
MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS) is a wireless communications provider in the United States. The Company offers unlimited wireless voice and data services to the mass market under prepaid plans
MetroPCS' stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to MetroPCS' price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $9.80 and $10.37 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines