Google Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Published on Thursday, 15 November 2012 09:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 15th (TradersHuddle.com) -Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) closed the trading session at $652.55 near its 200 day moving average set at $637.74. Google's price action is just above this key support level, grabbing traders' attention for a possible trading opportunity.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, places calculated support at $650.30 and resistance at $764.89. These levels will provide insight for the stock's latest price dynamics.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Google will look for evidence of buying near the 200 day moving average, before opening the position as close as possible to this key technical level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the calculated support and resistance levels for insights on other key levels that might have an effect on future price movements.
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
- The Range Is Tightening in Google
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne Engines Boost Latest Communication Satellite into Orbit
Taylor Swift Tickets: Cheap Concert Tickets has Slashed Prices on Taylor Swift Concert Tickets in Arlington/Dallas, Philadelphia, East Rutherford, Los Angeles & Tacoma
Searchen Networks® Join National Federation of Independent Business
ATK Technologies Support Launch of ULA's Delta IV Rocket Carrying WGS-5
ITX Design Announces Recent Results of In-House Survey Gauging Web Traffic Trends in North America
PhenObestin 37.5 Can Help Make Bathing Suit Season Less Stressful
ShopPharmacyCounter.com PhenObestin 37.5 Summer Sale Now On
Your Grooming Business is in the Dog House: 5 Ways to Beat the Competition and Grow Revenue by Appointment-Plus Pet Grooming Software