Will SanDisk recover?
Published on Friday, 16 November 2012 08:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) closed the trading session at $39.28 below calculated support at $39.70. The stock broke long setups, prompting the bulls to worry that this move might give the bears the upper hand.
SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) supplies flash data storage products. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets industry-standard, solid-state data, digital imaging, and audio storage products using its patented, high-density flash memory and controller technology.
SanDisk's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $39.70 and resistance at $45.33; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $39.70 will remain in focus as SanDisk's price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in SanDisk can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $39.70. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?