F5 Networks Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $90.82. The stock ended the trading session at just $90.05, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV) is the global leader in application delivery networking, it provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. Its software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content.
F5 Networks' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $84.71 and by the resistance level at $90.82; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for F5 Networks. However, as the stock pulls back towards $84.71 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $90.82 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Universal Technical Institute Hosts Bi-Annual Car Seat Inspection Event on Campus
- NASCAR Technical Institute Partners with Championship-Winning K&N Engineering
- Universal Technical Institute's 11 Campuses Awarded 2014 Military Friendly Schools ® Designation
- Universal Technical Institute Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Hendrickson International Establishes Jerry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship with Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Foundation
- NASCAR Technical Institute Celebrates 10 Years of Fueling the Industry with Graduates Who Are "Chosen by Industry. Ready to Work. Ready to Race."
- Universal Technical Institute's National Director of High School Development Named to STEM Education Coalition Leadership Council
- Universal Technical Institute Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Third Quarter Results
- Universal Technical Institute Marks Milestone Anniversary
- Universal Technical Institute Schedules Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - Revised
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines