Trading Idea: Is Baidu close to Support?
Published on Friday, 23 November 2012 05:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) are trading very close to calculated support at $91.81 with price action closing at just $93.24 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Baidu's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $91.81 and by the resistance level at $115.88, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Baidu's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $115.88 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) provides Chinese language Internet search services primarily in China and Japan. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Adobe, ConAgra, Alcoa, PulteGroup and Pier 1
- Brynwood Partners VI L.P. Acquires the Lightlife Brand from ConAgra Foods
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines