Is MetroPCS Close to Support?
Published on Friday, 30 November 2012 06:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, November 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS) finished near calculated support at $9.80.
The pay as you go wireless carrier closed at $10.14 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
MetroPCS' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $9.80 and by the resistance level at $11.40.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to MetroPCS' price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $11.40 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines