New York, November 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) closed the session at $148.18 just above calculated resistance at $148.12. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a retail electronic payments network operator. The company manages global financial services and offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $135.93 and resistance at $148.12. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Visa's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Visa is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $148.12 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results