Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Published on Tuesday, 04 December 2012 08:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $9.95. The stock ended the trading session at just $9.80, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary. Bank of America, the biggest U.S. lender, has a very extensive network of retail banking locations in the U.S. The Bank was founded in 1874 and its headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Bank of America's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $9.38 and by the resistance level at $9.95; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Bank of America. However, as the stock pulls back towards $9.38 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $9.95 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Is Bank of America Breaking Out?
- Dow's Top Performers :BAC, JPM, HPQ
- Is Bank of America Closing in to Resistance?
- Is Bank of America Breaking Out?
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UNH, BAC, JPM
- Bank of America Is Near Resistance
- Bank of America Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:BA, AA, BAC, T, PG
- Critical Alerts For Bank of America Corp, National Oilwell Varco, United Continental, Starz, and HomeAway Released By InvestorsObserver
- Worst Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
Related Partner Headlines
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Big Bank Break-Ups Need to Wait: Dudley - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America and Berkowitz Follow Different Scripts: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- New York Community Bank Opens Faster Than Giants After Sandy - TheStreet.com
- Mortgage Delinquencies, Foreclosures Begin to Drop - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Bank Of America Corporation (BAC) Leads The Day Higher, Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Lags - TheStreet.com
- Diamond Foods Valuation Under Pressure - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,344.30 Trade time:2:29PM EDT Value change:▼10.10 (-0.07%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.10 Trade time:2:29PM EDT Value change:▼0.37 (-0.02%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.29 Trade time:2:29PM EDT Value change:▼2.68 (-0.08%)
In The Wires
Pepsi® and Mountain Dew® Kick off an "Iconic Summer" with Prizes and Exclusive fan experiences
Pacific Shore Holdings Retains Investor Relations Firm
FPL urges customers to make storm season preparations now
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of CFS Bancorp Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company to First Merchants Corporation
ITURAN's Driveit Solution Helps Automobile Owners Recover Stolen Vehicles
Xumanii Announces Update Regarding Recent Allegations Brought Forth by George Sharp
Susser Petroleum Partners LP to Present at NAPTP's 2013 MLP Investor Conference May 22
ARRIS To Present At The Barclays Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference