MetroPCS Broke Support
Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 07:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS) closed the trading session at $9.96 below calculated support at $10.12. The stock broke down technically, raising concerns as the move might trigger additional selling.
MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS) is a wireless communications provider in the United States. The Company offers unlimited wireless voice and data services to the mass market under prepaid plans
MetroPCS' stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $10.12 and resistance at $10.90; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $10.12 will remain in focus as MetroPCS' price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in MetroPCS can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $10.12. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- Lululemon Is Near Resistance
- Is Lululemon Breaking Down?
- Lululemon Is Approaching Important Moving Averages
- Playing the Setup in Lululemon
- Lululemon Is Close to Resistance
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Lululemon
- Is Lululemon Setting up for a Break Out?
- Lululemon Is Near to the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Lululemon Is Close to Important Price Levels
- Trading Idea: Is Lululemon close to Support?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines