Sanofi-Aventis Broke Resistance
Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 08:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE:SNY) closed the session at $45.41 just above calculated resistance at $44.98. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE:SNY) is a global pharmaceutical company that researches, develops and manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and vaccines. The Company develops cardiovascular, thrombosis, metabolic disorder, central nervous system, internal medicine and oncology drugs, and vaccines.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $42.75 and resistance at $44.98. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Sanofi-Aventis' price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Sanofi-Aventis is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $44.98 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines