Trading the Setup In Google
Published on Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) ended the trading session at $687.82, near its 50 day moving average set at $703.13. Google's price action placed the stock below this important level, which makes it difficult to be bought, as the stock will certainly face resistance as it approaches its 50 day moving average.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $636.00 and resistance at $705.89. These levels will be closely monitored, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics.
If traders want to establish a position in Google, given the resistance expected as the stock approaches its 50 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important technical level. After the breakout, the 50 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, buying the stock is basically a gamble with 50-50 chance.
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
- The Range Is Tightening in Google
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,338.50 Trade time:2:15PM EDT Value change:▼49.08 (-0.32%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,658.15 Trade time:2:15PM EDT Value change:▼11.01 (-0.66%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,466.66 Trade time:2:15PM EDT Value change:▼35.46 (-1.01%)
In The Wires
IMRIS Announces US Patent for Microsurgical Robot Concept
Saker Aviation Services, Inc. Announces New Financing
American Capital Energy & Infrastructure Expands Investment Team, Appoints Senior Advisors
Duke Energy mosquito control program in its 90th year
Questar welcomes Theodore Naegeli as new President and CEO
BeBevCo's KOMA Unwind On The Hook With David Cooke
Wealth Management Panel Stresses More Holistic Approach To Financial Planning
Soitec Announces Industry's First Four-Junction Solar Cell for Concentrator Photovoltaic Systems, Entering Industry's Roadmap at World-Class Level with 43.6% Efficiency