JP Morgan Broke Resistance
Published on Friday, 07 December 2012 06:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) closed the session at $41.47 just above calculated resistance at $41.22. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) provides global financial services and retail banking. The Company provides services such as investment banking, securities services, asset management, private banking, card member services, commercial banking, and home finance. JP Morgan Chase serves business enterprises, institutions, and individuals. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender, was founded in 1823 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $38.83 and resistance at $41.22. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring JP Morgan's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that JP Morgan is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $41.22 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”