Yahoo! Is Close to Resistance
Published on Thursday, 13 December 2012 05:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $19.63. The stock ended the trading session at just $19.38, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) is a global Internet media company that offers Internet services to users, advertisers, publishers, and developers worldwide. The company owns and operates online properties and services and provides its advertising offerings and access to Internet users through its distribution network of third-party entities, as well as offers marketing services to advertisers and publishers. Yahoo owns the second largest internet search engine and provides email services to its users.
Yahoo's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $14.65 and by the resistance level at $19.63; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Yahoo!. However, as the stock pulls back towards $14.65 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $19.63 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com