Is GameStop Close to Support?
Published on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 06:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) are trading very close to calculated support at $25.31 with price action closing at just $25.58 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
GameStop's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $25.31 and by the resistance level at $28.35, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to GameStop's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $28.35 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
- Is GameStop Closing in to Resistance?
- GameStop, Reversal Soon?
- GameStop Is Close to Resistance
- Candlesticks - Bearish Engulfing GameStop
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as GameStop Breaks Resistance
- GameStop Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: GameStop
- Approaching Support: GameStop
- Trading Idea: How to Play the bounce in GameStop
- GameStop - Shares Seeking Direction
Related Partner Headlines
- Social Market Analytics Looks at Market Sentiment for GameStop - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp Stock Downgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Markets Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on GameStop - Benzinga
- An Election-Proof Strategy - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp Stock Upgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Sony Announces New PlayStation Hardware - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Retail Winner - TheStreet.com
- Wikipad Coming To GameStop October 31, 2012 - Benzinga
- GameStop Announces Buy In-Store, Redeem Online eGuides - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Sikorsky, Boeing Form Joint Venture to Offer Saudi Rotorcraft Logistics and Training
Celebrity Belt Manufacturer Belt-Manufactuer.comTargets Specialty Fashion Boutiques And Celebrity Brands For Submission Of Their 2013 Fall-Winter Lines
The Portland Interior Designers of Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Selected by Pinnacle Management to Update Interiors of Luxury Condo Development, Waterfront Pearl
eMazzanti Article Showcases Windows 8 Touch Technology
Foundation Financial Group Will Take Steps for Crohn’s and Colitis
Used Exhaust Systems Now Listed for Reduced Sale Pricing to Vehicle Owners in the U.S. at AutoProsUSA.com
Used Dodge Ram Control Arms Now Discounted Online for Truck Owners at Auto Pros USA
Used Chevy Tahoe Engine in 5.3 Size Now for Sale in GM Inventory at UsedEngines.co