Is GameStop Close to Support?
Published on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 06:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) are trading very close to calculated support at $25.31 with price action closing at just $25.58 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
GameStop's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $25.31 and by the resistance level at $28.35, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to GameStop's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $28.35 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines