Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 06:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $738.28. The stock ended the trading session at just $709.50, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
Google's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $636.00 and by the resistance level at $738.28; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Google. However, as the stock pulls back towards $636.00 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $738.28 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines