Trading Idea: - Is Starbucks close to Resistance?
Published on Thursday, 27 December 2012 06:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $54.90. The stock ended the trading session at just $53.13, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) retails, roasts, and provides its own brand of specialty coffee. The Company operates retail locations worldwide and sells whole bean coffees through several distribution channels. Starbucks also produces and sells bottled coffee drinks.
Starbucks' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $49.56 and by the resistance level at $54.90; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Starbucks. However, as the stock pulls back towards $49.56 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $54.90 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines