Key Levels for Petrobras
Published on Thursday, 27 December 2012 06:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (NYSE:PBR) ended the trading session at $19.64, near its 50 day moving average set at $20.24. Petrobras' price action placed the stock below this important level, which makes it difficult to be bought, as the stock will certainly face resistance as it approaches its 50 day moving average.
Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (NYSE:PBR) also known as Petrobras, explores for and produces oil and natural gas. The Company refines, markets, and supplies oil products. The Company is based in Brazil and operates in South America and elsewhere around the world.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $17.82 and resistance at $20.63. These levels will be closely monitored, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics.
If traders want to establish a position in Petrobras, given the resistance expected as the stock approaches its 50 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important technical level. After the breakout, the 50 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, buying the stock is basically a gamble with 50-50 chance.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?