Juniper Networks Broke Support
Published on Monday, 31 December 2012 06:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, December 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) closed the trading session at $19.38 below calculated support at $19.42. The stock broke down technically, raising concerns as the move might trigger additional selling.
Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR) provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that include IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
Juniper Networks' stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $19.42 and resistance at $20.67; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $19.42 will remain in focus as Juniper Networks' price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in Juniper Networks can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $19.42. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines