Is GameStop Close to Support?
Published on Tuesday, 01 January 2013 07:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) are trading very close to calculated support at $23.92 with price action closing at just $24.53 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
GameStop's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $23.92 and by the resistance level at $28.35, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to GameStop's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $28.35 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
- GameStop near Support
- Is GameStop Breaking Out?
- How to Play the Building Momentum in GameStop
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of GameStop
- Approaching Resistance: GameStop
- Is GameStop Reversing?
- GameStop Broke Resistance
- Bulls taking Control of GameStop?
- Is GameStop Closing in to Resistance?
- Trading Idea: Is GameStop Breaking Out?
Related Partner Headlines
- Social Market Analytics Looks at Market Sentiment for GameStop - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp Stock Downgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Markets Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on GameStop - Benzinga
- An Election-Proof Strategy - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp Stock Upgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Sony Announces New PlayStation Hardware - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Retail Winner - TheStreet.com
- Wikipad Coming To GameStop October 31, 2012 - Benzinga
- GameStop Announces Buy In-Store, Redeem Online eGuides - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
/C O R R E C T I O N -- CME Group/
CME Group Expands OTC Agricultural Offering with New USD-Denominated Palm Oil Swap
Best Examples of Real Web Sites Created With Drupal - Samples of Top Fantastic Websites Using Drupal Announced By ThreeHosts.com
Macerich's Santa Monica Place Wins "Best-of-the-Best" Global Shopping Center Award
Qihoo 360 Reports First Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results
Leading Children’s Sun Protection Swimwear Company Platypus Australia use Skin Cancer Awareness Month to Help Educate Parents
Choose from Three Brilliant Blue SEO Packages for Stress-free, High-profit Web Content Marketing
Silent Sales Not Just for Premium Sydney Properties Anymore, Demand Increases for Buyer’s Agents PK Property Search & Negotiators