New York, January 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Alcoa, Inc. (NYSE:AA) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $8.91. The stock ended the trading session at just $8.68, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Alcoa Inc. (NYSE:AA) produces primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina, and participates in mining, refining, smelting, fabricating, and recycling. Its products are used in aircraft, automobiles, commercial transportation, building and construction, oil and gas, defense, and other industrial applications. Alcoa was founded in 1888 and serves customers worldwide.
Alcoa's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $7.98 and by the resistance level at $8.91; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Alcoa. However, as the stock pulls back towards $7.98 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $8.91 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines