Above Resistance: Adobe
Published on Thursday, 03 January 2013 08:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) closed the session at $38.34 just above calculated resistance at $38.25. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company's products allow users to present and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information. The company popular Acrobat Reader allows companies and consumers to exchange a wide variety of electronic information and documents.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $32.14 and resistance at $38.25. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Adobe's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Adobe is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $38.25 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines