BB&T Is Close to Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 08 January 2013 06:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $30.23. The stock ended the trading session at just $30.04, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) operates banking locations in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Indiana, Washington D.C., Florida and Tennessee. The Company offers full-service commercial and retail banking, as well as insurance, retail brokerage, corporate finance, and international banking.
BB&T's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $26.86 and by the resistance level at $30.23; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for BB&T. However, as the stock pulls back towards $26.86 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $30.23 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines