Is Adobe Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Tuesday, 08 January 2013 07:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $38.73. The stock ended the trading session at just $37.94, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company's products allow users to present and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information. The company popular Acrobat Reader allows companies and consumers to exchange a wide variety of electronic information and documents.
Adobe's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $32.14 and by the resistance level at $38.73; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Adobe. However, as the stock pulls back towards $32.14 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $38.73 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines