Vmware Is in a Well Structured Setup
Published on Tuesday, 22 January 2013 06:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) closed the trading day at $93.81, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages set at $92.02 and $94.57 respectively. Vmware's price action placed the stock above the 50 day moving average but below its 200 day moving average, providing a nice trading setup with clear reference points.
VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) provides virtualization solutions for the desktop computer and data centers. Its solution products address a range of IT problems, which include cost and operational inefficiencies, business continuity, software lifecycle management and desktop management.
Vmware seems to be setting up for a tight range between the 50 day moving average as support and the 200 day moving average serving as resistance.
A tiered approach appears to be the best way to maximize possible movements in the stock, as traders could establish a small position in Vmware and wait for the stock to break out above the 200 day moving average at $94.57. Then they could add to the position as momentum builds with the breakout. On the other hand, if support being referenced at the 50 day moving average set at $92.02 breaks, it could signal further downside for Vmware in the horizon.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines