Trading Idea: - Is Apollo close to Resistance?
Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 08:12 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $20.43. The stock ended the trading session at just $20.28, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL) provides higher education programs mainly for working adults. The Company provides educational programs and services at the high school, undergraduate, and graduate levels online and on-campus through subsidiaries.
Apollo's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $18.52 and by the resistance level at $20.43; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Apollo. However, as the stock pulls back towards $18.52 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $20.43 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines