New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX) ended the trading session at $34.08, near its 50 day moving average set at $34.33. Barrick Gold's price action placed the stock below this important level, which makes it difficult to be bought, as the stock will certainly face resistance as it approaches its 50 day moving average.
Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX) is an international gold company with operating mines and development projects in the United States, Canada, South America, Australia, and Africa.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $33.31 and resistance at $35.06. These levels will be closely monitored, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics.
If traders want to establish a position in Barrick Gold, given the resistance expected as the stock approaches its 50 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important technical level. After the breakout, the 50 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, buying the stock is basically a gamble with 50-50 chance.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines