Micron Technology Is Close to Resistance
Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $7.99. The stock ended the trading session at just $7.78, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) manufactures and markets dynamic random access memory chips (DRAMs), Flash Memory, other semiconductor components, and memory modules.
Micron's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $6.07 and by the resistance level at $7.99; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Micron Technology. However, as the stock pulls back towards $6.07 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $7.99 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines