Is Xerox Breaking Out?
Published on Friday, 25 January 2013 06:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX) closed the session at $7.75 just above calculated resistance at $7.66. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX) develops, manufactures, markets, and services a range of document imaging and processing products and services for use in offices around the world.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $6.62 and resistance at $7.66. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Xerox's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Xerox is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $7.66 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”