Is Netflix Ready for a Pull Back?
Published on Friday, 25 January 2013 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) closed the trading day at $146.86 well above its calculated resistance at $104.50. The move spurred concern among traders over a possible pullback in the stock price. The resistance level was calculated using a peak and throughs algorithm.
Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) is an online movie rental service. The company delivers its rentals by regular mail, using DVDs, or by its internet streaming service.
Netflix broke out of its defined range that had support at $95.75 and resistance at $104.50. Now the stock is working on developing a new trading range, which should be defined by the high reached after this breakout and its probable support at its previous resistance level at $104.50.
From a technical perspective, traders should wait to establish a position in Netflix until a base in the stock develops. This can help traders define risk before entering into a position, as it will provide good reference points to the upside and most importantly to the downside.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines