Is Netflix Ready for a Pull Back?
Published on Friday, 25 January 2013 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) closed the trading day at $146.86 well above its calculated resistance at $104.50. The move spurred concern among traders over a possible pullback in the stock price. The resistance level was calculated using a peak and throughs algorithm.
Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) is an online movie rental service. The company delivers its rentals by regular mail, using DVDs, or by its internet streaming service.
Netflix broke out of its defined range that had support at $95.75 and resistance at $104.50. Now the stock is working on developing a new trading range, which should be defined by the high reached after this breakout and its probable support at its previous resistance level at $104.50.
From a technical perspective, traders should wait to establish a position in Netflix until a base in the stock develops. This can help traders define risk before entering into a position, as it will provide good reference points to the upside and most importantly to the downside.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines