Is Vmware Breaking Out?
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 06:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) closed the session at $99.00 just above calculated resistance at $98.56. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) provides virtualization solutions for the desktop computer and data centers. Its solution products address a range of IT problems, which include cost and operational inefficiencies, business continuity, software lifecycle management and desktop management.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $91.90 and resistance at $98.56. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Vmware's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Vmware is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $98.56 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines