How to Play the Setup in Capital One
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 08:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF) closed the trading day at $56.32, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages set at $58.62 and $56.29 respectively. Capital One's price action placed the stock above the 200 day moving average but below its 50 day moving average, a setup that signals a possible break out.
Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF) is a diversified bank. The Bank, through its subsidiaries, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services, like credit cards and car loans to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients both domestically and internationally. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One, N.A. has approximately 1,000 branch locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Capital One seems to be setting up for a tight range between the 200 day moving average as support and the 50 day moving average serving as resistance.
A tiered approach, appears to be the best strategy to maximize possible movements in the stock, as traders could establish a small position in Capital One and wait for the stock to break out above its 50 day moving average at $58.62. Then they could add to the position as momentum builds with the breakout. On the flip side, if support being referenced at the 200 day moving average set at $56.29 breaks, it could signal further downside pressure for Capital One.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines