Is Valero Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 08:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $38.38. The stock ended the trading session at just $38.10, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) is an independent petroleum refining and marketing company that owns and operates refineries in the United States, Canada, and Aruba. The Company produces conventional gasolines, distillates, jet fuel, asphalt, and a series of petrochemicals and lubricants.
Valero's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $28.56 and by the resistance level at $38.38; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Valero. However, as the stock pulls back towards $28.56 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $38.38 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines