New York, January 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) closed the session at $10.6 just above calculated resistance at $10.46. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) provides online brokerage and related products and services primarily to individual retail investors. The company offers investor-focused banking, primarily sweep deposits and savings products.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $9.87 and resistance at $10.46. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring E*TRADE's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that E*TRADE is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $10.46 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines