Vmware Is Close to Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 06:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $98.56. The stock ended the trading session at just $98.32, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) provides virtualization solutions for the desktop computer and data centers. Its solution products address a range of IT problems, which include cost and operational inefficiencies, business continuity, software lifecycle management and desktop management.
Vmware's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $91.9 and by the resistance level at $98.56; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Vmware. However, as the stock pulls back towards $91.9 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $98.56 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines