Marvell Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 07:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL) closed the session at $9.42 just above calculated resistance at $9.38. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL) designs, develops, and markets integrated circuits for communications-related markets. The Company offers products that provide the interface between analog signals and the digital information used in computing and communications systems.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $6.98 and resistance at $9.38. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Marvell's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Marvell is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $9.38 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines